GallopNYC Sunrise Stables
An urban stable with a rural feel, offering recreational riding and therapeutic programs in NYC
80-98 Linden Blvd.
Howard Beach, Queens NY 11414
Right in NYC, a country style horse barn with 2 dozen beautiful and contented horses and ponies, offering therapeutic and recreational riding in a large outdoor arena. Sunrise Stables is in a park and is an urban stable with a rural feel.
Sunrise from Rockaway Blvd
- From Rockaway Blvd train station, take the Q41 bus toward Howard Beach.
- The bus ride is approximately 8 minutes (5 stops).
- Get off the bus at 153 Ave. & 151 Ave.
- Continue walking down 151 Ave. for 2 blocks.
- Turn RIGHT on 88 Street.
- At the end of the block, take a
- LEFT onto South Conduit and then immediately continue left onto 149 Ave.
- The entrance to GallopNYC is on the right, at the end of the fence, where the houses start.
***Please note that the wire fences are electric. Do not touch. The wood fence is safe to touch.
Sunrise from 88th Street
- From the A Train 88th Street Station, walk south along 88th street.
- Stay on 88th street for 15 minutes walking
- Take a left down Arion Road
- A pedestrian bridge will be on the right side at the end of the street
- Take the pedestrian bridge to cross the Conduit
- After exiting the pedestrian bridge, walk towards the intersection and continue down 149th Ave.
- There will be an entrance on your right along the white picket fence.
Sunrise via L Train
- Take the L Train to New Lots Ave stop
- Exit the station and wait at the B15 bus stop located in front of the station doors
- Ride the JFK Airport bound B15 bus for 20-30 minutes
- Exit at Linden Bl/78th St
Continue walking East along Linden Blvd.
- GallopNYC Entrance will be on the right side after walking along a white fence.
Our entrance is on Linden Blvd. headed toward South Conduit Ave.